- Visa application file in Ireland High Commission can be submitted 3 months before commencement of classes.
- Duplicate All Visa Documents (First set Original, second set Notary Attested).
- After submission of online application you will be instructed to visit this website to pay the relevant visa application fee and service charge and book your appointment at a visa application center to submit the documentation relating to your application and your biometric information.
- Your appointment must be within 30 days of the date on which you completed your online visa application form.
- You may be required to provide your biometric information as part of the application process for a visa to travel to Ireland. Your biometric information includes a live capture facial image, in other words, a digital photograph and a digital scan of your fingerprints.(For more details log on to the website of the embassy)
- Payment of Embassy fee has to be paid online while requesting for your appointment with the Embassy for submission of your visa application. For more details kindly log on to http://www.vfsglobalirelandvisa.com/india//visa_fees_at_glance.html OR
- Visa process will take 6-8 weeks.
- The Visa approval would be done from the ministry of Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
COURSE – Aircraft Maintenance Engineering EASA PART 66 - CAT A1
DURATION – 2 Years 3 Months
|Tuition Fee Year 1||:||€ 11,250.00|
|Tuition Fee Year 2||:||€ 11,250.00|
|Registration Charge||:||€ 100.00|
|Medical Insurance||:||€ 150.00|
|Total Tuition Fee||:||€ 22,750.00|
Inclusive of the Above Fee
- TWO WEEKS Accommodation
- Airport Transfer from Dublin