The three year Bachelor Degree B.B.A (Aviation) is offered with the following objectives:
- To help students learn the fundamentals of aviation science, basics of management and its applications. It also aims to develop student’s interest in aviation and related fields.
- To encourage students to undertake project work related to their field of specialisation during the course which will help the student to think beyond the confines of the classroom.
- To develop managers with interdisciplinary knowledge on Aviation and Management
- To prepare students to take the responsibility of full line of human resource function of an aviation establishment.
- To develop middle-level managers for solving real-time aviation problems and implementing immediate solutions with a focus on safety, quality, competency and holistic approach.
- To help in the overall growth of the students by training them in attitude, social behaviour, decision making, goal setting, focusing and working towards realising the goal.